Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why?

So I have been noticing, in a background noise sort of way, that cigarettes have gotten expensive. Last night I went to get some Marlboro Lights and some Diet Coke, and the cigs were $6.09 per pack. That is too stupid to be real. So if I keep doing a pack a day, a little more on Fridays, that's $200.00 per month on cigarettes. I'm not doing it. I am not spending $200 a month on cigarettes.

I'm pissed off because I didn't want to quit. I quit drinking and that was great but I wasn't ready to give up cigarettes. But I would have to be *fucking stupid* to keep smoking at $6.09 a pack. It *is* too stupid to be real, and I'm not doing it. I put the pack in the trash this morning and I have my nicotine gum with me. grr.

I know it's all for the better but I'm fucking pissed off.

No comments: